- This event has passed.
Author Talk: Home at Last
Tue, Nov 6 @ 7:00 pmFree
Home at Last: A Journey Toward Higher Consciousness by Sarada Chiruvolu
Home at Last explains specific landmarks that we encounter during the journey toward enlightenment, based on the author’s direct experience.
The book also lets readers know what they can expect when confronting the mysterious, awakened inner force called kundalini. It explains how our outlook and goals change radically as kundalini directs our day-to-day life. Part spiritual memoir, part meditation handbook, Chiruvolu’s writings are clear and accessible yet contain profound spiritual insights covering:
- The nature of prana, or vital life force; how to increase its presence in our system; and the process of transmitting pranic energy from teacher to student.
- Detailed information on the important roles of diet, exercise, and training the mind in preparation for the journey of realization.
- The physical and psychological challenges one can expect during the extended process of awakening.
- Possible impediments to raising the energy, and how to transcend them.
- How to adapt to living and working with this powerful new energy in the context of everyday life.
About the Author: Sarada Chiruvolu left a pharmaceutical career to pursue a spiritual calling. She set out on a unique journey that has taken her toward attaining realization of Self or Enlightenment through many years of deep meditation. Over the years since, she continues to lead a normal family life integrating that profound state dedicating her time toward various philanthropic pursuits where ever she can make a difference. She lives in Princeton, NJ. She travels extensively to other countries and annually to India to work toward this mission.
Register below or call 201-488-7185.
- Bogota Public Library
375 Larch Avenue
Bogota, NJ 07603 United States